1) Buy several pieces of different kinds of fish. Add scallops, prawns, and anything else you might like as long as it lives in the sea. (No chocolate bars, OK?) It's a good idea not to add squid either as they have a strong smell and this overpowers the rest of the flavours.
2) Get a microwaveable bowl. Add 1 tablespoonful of olive oil and several crushed or minced cloves of garlic.
3) Microwave for 90 seconds.
4) Arrange the fish in the bowl. Add seasoning to taste as you go. A little salt, some black pepper, red pepper flakes, chopped chives, and parsley.
5) Arrange lots of lemon slices on top of the fish. You can also decorate with tomatoes, green onions, peppers, or carrots. You can also add a layer of thinly sliced potatoes and/or onions if you want.
6) Cover with "cling film".
7) Microwave about 10 minutes.
8) Serve hot first time. After that it can be eaten hot or cold. Watch out for bones!